Cooking the shrimps in butter is one of the easiest dishes to make, also one of the tastiest. You can eat it on its own because it is so good! But serving it together with the salad is not a bad idea at all. The combination of shrimp and blue cheese is surprisingly good. It’s very delicious and healthy too.
Buttered Shrimp Salad
- 120 grams Shrimp, peeled and deveined, cooked in 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Spinach
- ¼ cup Cherry Tomatoes
- ¼ cup black Olives, pitted and sliced
- 17 grams of Blue Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, to serve
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice, to serve
- Prepare all the ingredients.2. Add the spinach to the lunch box.3. Slice the tomatoes in half and also add to the lunch box.4. Add the black olives.5. Add the buttered shrimps.6. Add the blue cheese.7. Lastly, add olive oil and squeeze lemon juice.
- Energy – 488.8 kcal
- Protein – 30.1g
- Fat – 38.8g
- Carbohydrates – 4.8g
Check out this recipes for More Healthy Meal plans, so stinking simple! In fact, PIN IT now and make it later.