1- Castor Oil & Vitamin E
Castor oil contains protein, vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants that helps to nourish the hair follicles and also promotes eyebrows hair growth.
The best way to use castor oil and vitamin E for eyelashes is by making an eyelash growth serum. Store it in an empty clear mascara tube for easy application. You can also store it in a dropper bottle then apply with your clean index finger.
What you need:
- ½ tsp castor oil
- ½ tsp vitamin E oil
- ½ tsp jojoba oil
- Small glass bowl
- Syringe for transferring the oils
- Empty clear mascara tubes
- Into a small glass bowl, add ½ tsp castor oil, ½ tsp vitamin E oil and ½ tsp jojoba oil.
- Mix all oils together with a toothpick.
- Now transfer them into empty clear mascara tubes using a syringe.
- That’s it! Apply just one coat on your eyelashes two times a day or at night.