If you’re over the maintenance and upkeep of falsies, you’ve come to the right place. In fact, there are several ways to grow out your own lashes naturally without resorting to eyelash extensions or crazy false lashes.
Whether it’s moisturizing them with various oils and serums or simply combing them through, there are plenty of easy and effective Home Remedies to make your lashes grow longer and stronger. So, let’s dive into the article to say bye-bye to fake eyelashes forever.
1- Castor Oil & Vitamin E
Castor oil contains protein, vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants that helps to nourish the hair follicles and also promotes eyebrows hair growth.
The best way to use castor oil and vitamin E for eyelashes is by making an eyelash growth serum. Store it in an empty clear mascara tube for easy application. You can also store it in a dropper bottle then apply with your clean index finger.
What you need:
- ½ tsp castor oil
- ½ tsp vitamin E oil
- ½ tsp jojoba oil
- Small glass bowl
- Syringe for transferring the oils
- Empty clear mascara tubes
- Into a small glass bowl, add ½ tsp castor oil, ½ tsp vitamin E oil and ½ tsp jojoba oil.
- Mix all oils together with a toothpick.
- Now transfer them into empty clear mascara tubes using a syringe.
- That’s it! Apply just one coat on your eyelashes two times a day or at night.
2. Coconut oil for Thick Eyebrows
Coconut oil is rich in Laurie acid, proteins and nutrients which supports healthy hair growth of eyebrows. It is one of the best natural remedies used for growing eyebrows thick and dark.
What you need:
- Coconut oil
- Slightly warm the coconut oil in a bowl (not too hot).
- Take a few drops of warm coconut oil with your fingers and apply it on your eyebrows.
- Massage gently for a few minutes using your fingers.
- Leave it overnight and rinse it off with warm water in the next morning.
Petroleum jelly is a moisturizer and is used effectively on dry skin and eyelashes. It can’t make eyelashes grow faster or longer, but it can moisturize them, making them look fuller and lusher.
- ½ teaspoon Vaseline,
- 2-3 drops castor oil,
- Cotton ball.
- Firstly clean your eyebrows and allow it to dry.
- Mix castor oil and vaseline in a bowl and stir well.
- Apply it on your eyebrows using a cotton ball.
- Wait for a few minutes then rinse it off.
Repetitions: Repeat this process twice a week.
Olive oil is a relatively good source of vitamin E and a phenolic compound called Oleuropein. In a rat study, Oleuropein was found to increase hair growth Hence, it may contribute to longer eyelashes.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Slightly warm the olive oil in a bowl (not too hot)
- Take a few drops of warm olive oil with your fingers and apply it on your eyebrows
- Massage gently for few minutes using your fingers
- Leave it overnight and rinse it off with warm water the next morning
If you do this daily, you will soon observe that your eyelashes have grown thicker and longer.
5 – Eyelid massage
For better Growth of Eyebrows use natural oils such as burdock, castor, almond and peach, then apply these oils for massage to help eyebrows grow within one to two weeks.
Massage is very simple and just takes a few drops of oil that needs to rub into the skin, where the hair grows up. After massaging your eyebrows you need to leave the oil for a few minute